Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Yes, more challenges

OK, I did this card as a challenge card- are you suprised. I love Julie's blog- http://outtoimpress.blogspot.com/2009/03/celebrating-300k-day-2.html- and found that she was doing a challenge. The object was to CASE (copy and share) one of her cards- so I cased this card-


I love this card, it is so bright and fun. It makes me smile, just like it is supposed to. :) My version of this card is below:

Now I have to say that I looked at Julie's card in the early am and made mine in the late afternoon. I am not sure I actually CASEd it at all, but oh well. The main image in my head was the background flower with the ribbon on top and a word bubble (can't think of the right word here) in the middle with some bling. I new I didn't want to use a flower, too same-same, so went with a star. I was WAY off the mark and am not even sure I like this card- but anyway, here it is.

Oh, and did you notice the button? I think I mentioned this, but I love buttons. :)

3 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

What a fun birthday card and a fabulous take on Julie's! Thanks so much for celebrating with us!

Julie Koerber said...

I love it! And you absolutely cased it! You've got the ribbon, the floral button, the scallopy edged focal point -- I love it! Thanks too for your kind words! It's so nice to be loved!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Very cute!