Sunday, February 22, 2009

Petal Party Card kit

This weekend I had a fun Emergency Birthday Card Class. The class was compliments of Andrea Walford. This class is done with a simply scrappin' kit and a few extra items. It was such a fun class and I have to admit I love the ease with which you can create cards by using the scrappin' stickers. It is so nice to be able to peel them up and replace if you make a mistake, all the colors already coordinate with eachother, the paper, etc., pretty much everything you need is there. It is really great for beginners too, I had a mom and daughter pair and they both did great! So, I decided to take the Petal Party SU! Scrappin' Kit and make some cards from that. Here are three of the 16 different cards I made (and this was only HALF- actually a little less than- of the scrappin' kit!!!).

Tutorial coming soon- if you are interested in this tutorial, please contact me via email.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like these cards you made! I like that kit a lot, and wish I had it. Maybe oneday....