Thursday, February 12, 2009

Can you say obsessed?

Admittedly when I first saw this paper I wasn't sure about it- thought maybe it was a litttle much. Gradually however, I came to like it. As soon as I got some in my hands, it was LOVE! I have had images of this card in my head ever since! I have, however, had other things to do. This afternoon, I went home sick and slept for three hours, straight. Then I went to get my daughter at daycare and spent the evening with her. Next, I finally got to make this card, so yes, you could call me obsessed.

This colors are quite fabluous together (More Mustard, Taken with Teal, Cameo Coral). I think this set is perfect- Eastern Blooms- the lines in the flowers accent the paper perfectly. Oh, and I used the congratulations Sale-a-bration set for the sentiment. :) Now, because I still feel icky, and I am going to bed. Good night!



2 comments:

Denise Schwarzkopf said...

wow, love the colors and crazy design combinations. Hope you are feeling better.

Jenyfur said...

Ohhhh I love this card. The bit of piercing was a perfect touch.