Thursday, January 22, 2009

Another Cupcake Challenge

There are 9 total cupcake challenges that I can enter (in total). The first (shown in the post below) wins me a $10 gift certificate, but if I enger all 9 I could win $75 gift certificate, so why not try right?! So here is number two, Jami Sibley made this design, you can view her blog at http://jami.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2009/01/23/a-year-of-cupcakes/

Again, please let me know what you think about this card. My goal of late is to go outside my normal.



Sorry the picture is not of the best quality. :( All materials are Stampin' Up! aside from the stamps themselves which are from Lockhart Stamps.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie, thanks for your kind words today about my card! You're so sweet! I love how you used the top note as part of the design on this card! What a cute stamp, too!

Corie said...

This is just beautiful!!

Gwen said...

this is so bright & cheerful! way to go for card #2...are you going to all 9!!!