Sunday, August 3, 2008

Fun with Glitter

These two cards were very fun to make. I love to play with glitter and make fun accents.
#1-The one on top was for my friend Naceem's Wedding. I helped her make her menus and programs so I knew what her color scheme was- Ivory dress, bridesmaids and ushers in hues of red and green for acents- so those were the colors I went with. She also incorporated the Carte Postal set from Stampin' Up! in her menus and programs, so I used it here. I hope she liked this card, because I love it and think it is beautiful. The glitter just adds that special touch.
Congrats Naceem and Dave! Your wedding was beautiful, the location was fabulous! Sorry we had to leave early to put the baby to bed. We can't wait to see the pics so we know what we missed! XO
#2- This card was for my friend Stacey. I wanted to thank her for help babysit when we really needed someone and also for just being a friend. Sadly, she is moving to California to start up a wine tasting business with a relative (well, not sad for her!). I am going to miss her terribly! :( This card was perfect for her because she loves summer and the sun- I feel that these bright fruits are perfect for that. And of course, the glitter is just fun. LOVE YOU GIRL!

No comments: