Saturday, April 5, 2008

Mini Book Workshop - April 30th

This is a fun project, a great keepsake for yourself and/or to give to mom for Mother's Day! All the supplies will be provided and you will learn some fun techniques to add to your repertoire Check out the pictures below and details at the bottom.


What: Mini-Book Workshop ( idea compliments of Kristina Werner)
When: Wednesday, April 30 from 5-7pm. If you can't make it but would like to participate, I can create a kit and instructions for you!
Where: my work place in Seattle (lots of space for working- address will be provided when you RSVP)
Who: you and your friends!
Cost: $12 for one book, $20 for two
RSVP: please rsvp with # of books you want to make and a $5 deposit by Saturday, April 26th.

Note that the supplies and design will differ from the pictures above. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Katie!

Unfortunately, I will be in class during your workshop. Anyway, I have a question for you:

I wasn't going to do programs for the wedding (to save money) BUT I was wondering if I could do it cheaply with SU stuff?

Lemme know!

Love ya,
Naceem